Saturday, February 6, 2010

Write down your goals

One of the first things I learned at Tony Robbin's Wealth Mastery was to write down my goals.  Goals that are written down are much more likely to come true.  This was not a new idea to me.  I have heard this same thing in just about every seminar I have attended.  But have I actually gone home and done it?  Of course not.  Generally speaking, I come home from a seminar pumped up and then proceed to do things the same old way.  I was stuck in the knowing what to do instead of doing what I know.  It sounds similar, but knowing isn't enough.  You have to do.  Action is key.  

Here are some of my one year goals:
Pay down my debt by half
$20,000 in savings
$5,000 to charity
Increase my earnings by 50%
Attend Oneness Blessing in Fiji


What are your goals?  Have you written them down?  How do you know what to strive for if you do not define them?




Free paid surveys.

No comments: