Monday, June 30, 2008

Look at your goals everyday!

As I look at my written goals, I realize that they do not inspire me.  Not the goals themselves, but the paper I wrote them on and  the messy penmanship.  This will not do!  How can I stay focused and excited about my goals if they look like this?  So I am going to rewrite them on my computer, use some cool fonts and colors and print them out.  About 4 copies.  This way I can put a copy by my bed so it is the last thing I see at night and the first thing I see in the morning.  I am putting a copy hanging on my fridge, one in my car, and one in my binder labeled Financial Freedom Journal. This way I will be reminded to stay on track, keep my goals in the forefront of my mind. 


"What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?" -Tony Robbins

No comments: