Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome!

Hi everyone!  I just got back from Wealth Mastery in San Francisco.  It was truly awesome!  I know some of you are going "what the heck is Wealth Mastery?".  Let me start from the beginning.  In August of 2007, my friend and I attended a Tony Robbins seminar called Unleash the Power Within (UPW).  It is his signature event where you walk on fire!  No really, you walk on these flaming hot coals.  It is such an incredible experience.  This whole event was life changing.  My friend and I both signed up for his Mastery University.  This is three more seminars which include: Life Mastery, Date with Destiny, and Wealth Mastery.  I just got back from the Wealth Mastery where I learned,  you guessed it, how to master wealth.  I now have many new tools and strategies to use to attain my goal: Financial Freedom!  And I know most of you would like to achieve this too.  I am committed to sharing what I discover on this journey with you.  I would really love it if you would give me comments, suggestions, and constructive criticism.  I am new to blogs so I hope you will bear with me as I learn the ins and outs.  

No comments: