Friday, July 4, 2008

Create a Vision Board

Ok, I will admit that I read the Secret. Actually to be honest I read it a few times and listened to it on my ipod a few more. I was really trying to absorb it into my subconscious. But I have to say I don't think it was clear on some things. I do not believe I can cut out a picture of a car and I will magically get it. I wish it were that easy! What I do believe is: what I focus on and work towards, I can accomplish. So I think a vision board is a great tool to help me stay focused. To actually visualize what it is I want. To this end I am creating a vision board with pictures that represent my goals. I want to actually make at least two of them. I want a smaller version I can keep in my binder so I can look at it while I am keeping track of my progress towards my goals. I would like to put a larger one up in my room by the new printout of my goals. This way I can read my goals and see them right before I go to sleep. Nothing like giving the subconscious a reminder of what to focus on while I sleep! Remember, your subconscious mind is 30,000 times stronger than your conscious mind. It has the real power! So why not put that power to work towards goals your conscious mind knows you want?

No comments: